Friday, June 6, 2008

Quote of The Moment: Chloe Sevigny

"I would suggest having the theme for the holiday"
(Chloe's suggestion to avoid overpacking for the holiday)

Source: Elle UK, June 2008

I love to look good, and so does everyone else, including u. The quote above might be a solution for those of you who wants to look good on your holiday but definitely don't wanna carry all of the things on your closet.

My personal theme for this year holiday: Hippie.

I know it's not original, it might be everywhere as well, but for me it's not the originality that counts, but the simplicity, the perfection for the weather and yet easy to pull off.
You can create any hippie style with your favorite jeans, pants, shorts, minis.

My key items for the style are:
wide leg jeans, white cotton dress, loose t-shirts, tunic, fringe bag, beaded sandals, lots of accessories (bangles, beaded necklaces, headbands, scarfs, rings). Just pair them up, create lots of mixes!

I took these pictures above for the inspiration! You can find yours, or create your own theme for the holiday.

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

Left-Right: Y&Kei (SS08), Derek Lam (SS08), both Etro (SS08)
Source: www.style.com

No comments: