Thursday, November 20, 2008

Magnifico

I just had a box of watercolor pencil along with brush and the sketch book as a gift from my dear friends for my birthday this year :)
They gave me those stuffs because they knew that i really want to learn how to draw. I'm quite an idiot in drawing, painting, sketching or else.

Then, i found this drop dead magnifique pieces of art from the young graphic designer called Nikki Farquharson, a London based artist. I think I'll start my drawing lesson by taking her projects as inspiration, but of course, i'll do it manually.
here check it out:



2 comments:

Sara Sherlini Febriajie said...

cechemm! ah asik, kamu masih aktif blogging ternyata. gue udah nge link blog lo tanpa bilang2, jadi ceritany ini pemberitahuan. heuheuhue...
nice blog!
keep on writing yaaahhh!!!

-chacha-

Anonymous said...

wah keren parah, inspirational. btw gw link blog lo yah cemp :)